Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Things I love

As you can probably see, I may have taken a little break from blogging lately.  It wasn't intentional but even with all of the free time I have the days go by so fast!  It seems I have endless reading to accomplish before summer begins to prepare for the missions school I will be heading to, not to mention planning a wedding! 

Today I would love to share with you some things I have been enjoying lately:::

read:::
[Oh how inspiring & transparent my dear friend Kendall is!]

wear:::
Have you ever heard of Swell?  This surfer chic website always 
is offering a 40% off sale items.

watch:::
How I Met Your Mother, for the first time. I know, i'm sooo behind.

eat:::
Honey Pop courtesy of my bestie Elise
[melt 1/3 honey & 1/3 cup butter over popped popcorn & bake at 350 for 13 min]

captivated by:::
Heidi Baker's most recent book Birthing The Miraculous
full of testimonies from the mission field.

xo, Kelsey Belle

Also, be sure to check out a giveaway with my prints at This Little Heart Blog.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Just watch How I Met Your Mother until you get caught up. So good!

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. All the details are here --> http://deletingtheadjectives.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE